CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Training is hard. Not training is harder.
Week 3 we will start to see the RPE RAMP UP a little but the key word being little.. In the strength movements they will be Increased to 6.5.
We are kicking the week going overhead.
Shoulder Press (4×8 ( working sets ) @ RPE 6.5)
Strict overhead press. ( Dumbbells )
With a 3 minute clock complete both the overhead press and the hip thrust.
Hip Thrusts (4×8 ( working sets ) RPE 6.5)
Barbell Hip Thrust.
Metcon ( Time ) (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
1. 19 wall-ball shots
2. 16/19-cal. row
3. 16 Single arm overhead reverse lunge.
♀ 14-lb ball to 9 ft. ♂ 20-lb ball to 10 ft.
10 Single leg glute bridge
10 Banded overhead press
10 Reverse lunges
5 Cal your choice
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733