SUPER TOATAL ( Tommy’s Birthday )
Its time to lift heavy shit and celebrate our not so little legends birthday.
DON’T BE SHY
CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
The only workout you will regret is the one you didn’t do.
Welcome to a brand new block of programming written by yours truly coach Zak.
The intention behind this block is to stack on some muscle, learn new skills, recover hard and most of all get better at life.
We are kicking off the week with some single leg work focusing on the split squat and some upper body pulling.
Back Rack Lunge (4 x 8 Each Leg ( Working Sets ) @ RPE 6)
Perform a new set every 3 minutes.
EMOM x 8 (4 Rounds for weight)
1). Dual KB Front Squat x 10
2). Bar Muscle up x 6
Scale KB weight.
Scale to jumping bar muscle ups
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
10 Minutes for quality of :
6 x Strict Chin ups
9 x Burpees
12 x Walking Lunge
Find a good pace and stick to it.
10 Scap Pull Up
10 Side Plank Clam
10 Split Squat
10 Banded Pull Apart
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733