CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
Today is a chance to go for a new height box jump, perhaps its a fesar thing os just a simple adaptation thing, Be safe and trust yourself. Fun little core WOD to put a check on the midline stiffness abillity.
Metcon (No Measure)
EMOM x 14
1) 1 Box Jump
2) 3 Max Deficit Strict HSPU
Max Height Box Jump (Distance)
Max Height Box Jump
Max Distance Deficit HSPU (Distance)
35 GHD sit ups
70 Alternating DB Snatch
35 Toes to bar
3 rounds of 30″ of each
Seated plate press
Russian BK swings Heavy
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733