CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Will i ever run our of jumping varations??? yes, but not today. Jump form one leg, land on 2, couple times each side. Then into one of the easiest way to get ontop of a pullup bar, fun little party trick to play with. Workout looks intense, protect the back.
Metcon (2 Rounds for distance)
EMOM x 10
1) 4 Single leg broad jumps, 2 per side, 2 leg landing.
2) 2 Pull overs
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
12 Minute AMRAP
12 Weighted box step ups, 2 DBS
12 DB snatch, 1 DBS
12 TTB, 0 DBS 😉
RX + Weight vest
5 min skipping, every break, everyone does 1 burpee.
10 supine ttb
learn pull overs and progressions
3 rounds of 4 reps building
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733