CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Rarely affirm, seldom deny, always distinguish.
Catch up from saturday that we were going to do, but did iron triathlon instead. Today we’re looking at getting the legs to seemlessly give force into the arms, this is very much a timing drill more then a stregth drill. still both though. Getting after a sprint style wod with higherwork to rest ratio, so send it will zero regard for the next rounds.
Thruster (5 sets ot 3 reps at 80%+)
Metcon (3 Rounds for reps)
2 min on, 3 min off
15 Goblet Squats
15/12 Cal row
max reps burpees over rower
20 walking lunge
20 backwards walking lunge
10 scap pullups
10 weighted pull overs
15 banded vmo squats
15 hip thrusts
15 banded press
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733