CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Whenever you are about to find fault with someone, ask yourself the following question: What fault of mine most nearly resembles the one I am about to criticize?
Finaly version of our heavy day sequence we’re currently on. This one it in my opinion is the easiest one as nearly all of the gym population is not power cleaning 80%+ of thier back squat. if you are the small few then, good luck, if you are in the masses (if you don’t know then you are) then this shouldbe a happy day for you.
Power Clean (5 sets or 3 or 8
@85 and 60% )
set of each done every 3:30
Bench Press (5 sets of 3 or 8
@ 85 or 60%)
3+ sets time permitting
10 Stall bar straight leg raise
20 skull crusher pushups on rings
25 box jumps
25 decline DB Bench press
25 decline situps
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733