CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.
I tested tis bad boy the other day but screwed up the warmup so i’ll give you guys a better one 🙂 also a winning one. It’s hard because the weights can be pretty big so perhaps being a bit more consertive in your weight choices. You may need a freind to hepl with weighter rows if you’re taking that route. Additionally if you have super strong squads and want to balance the glutes, switch to box squats.
Back Squat (5 sets of 3 or 8
@ 85% or 60%)
Ring Rows (5 sets of 3 or 8 weighted or othewise)
Make sure you stick to the 3:30 clock, get a set of each done in that time. We’re using the clock to add intensity in the future.
10 BSS per side
20 GHD sits ups
4 rounds in 15 min:
25 Hip Belt squats
25 Bench prone flys
25 Hollow rocks
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733