CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Your playing small does not serve the world. Who are you not to be great?
There are two ways to do a hero wod IMO.
1, RX or as close as you can get it regardless of how long it takes.
2. Scale correctly to get the best workout for you for that day.
BOTH are totally fine. If you’re a bit more.. invested… then i’de reccomend the first one, if you’re pretty casual then the second one is totally fine.
All that being said, scale reps or didtance to try to get the rounds in about 10 min or less.
40 a skips
10 toe hold squats
20 table rocks
20 scap pullups
into ring muscle up skill work and scaling
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733
With a 20# Vest
3 Rounds for time of:
In honor of Captain Ronald G. Luce, 27, of the U.S. Army Company C, 2nd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group, died August 2, 2009
To learn more about Luce click here