CrossFit Barwon – CrossFit
Nobody can fall so low unless he has a great depth.
Today is about getting comfortable with pressing larger weights that you may not have done before. Don’t be afriad to fail safe with a spotter. Good prep for the 1000lb challenge. Little AMRAP at the build posture and tension.
Board Press (4 RM)
Flat bench press with straig bar and yoga block on chest to decrease ROM
10-11-22 (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
7 Min AMRAP
Sumo deadlift high pull x 15
Evil wheel x 10
Get yo shoulders warm.
1. Banded upright row x 12
2. Scap push up x 12
3. Ring row x 12
4. Single leg glute bridge 6/6
Shoulders (No Measure)
Review Board press technique
Post Bench do
5 SHDP building
3 evil wheels
Social Links (No Measure)
– Group Chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/WcJVSwk3CN
– Join the closed Facebook Group “The Fitness Alley” let the coach know if you’re not in there.
– Follow us on Instagram @crossfitbarwon
– Dudley for personal training and admin; 0421 711 867
– Zak for personal training and nutrition coaching; 0416 671 733